Drying time: Slow
Turpentine is a generally used as a solvent in paint thinner and varnishes. It is likewise used to clean paint off most surfaces.
- Treated as solvent and used for thinning oil-based paints (single pack) and varnishes
- Clean paint brushes but it makes the bristles slimy to the touch
- Remove dirt, grime, salt and loose rust from metal surfaces
- Not suitable for use with acrylic or water-based paint
- Not recommended for indoor/interior usage due to pungent smell
Inquiry - Turpentine